Founded in 1986 as the Refugee Aid Project by community activists in South Texas, RAICES has grown to be the largest immigration legal services provider in Texas. With offices in Austin, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio, RAICES is a frontline organization in the roiling debate about immigration and immigrants in the world. As an organization that combines expertise developed from the daily practice of immigration law with a deep commitment to advocacy, RAICES is unique among immigration organizations. A diverse staff of 130 attorneys, legal assistants, and support staff provide consultations, direct legal services, representation, assistance and advocacy to communities in Texas and to clients after they leave the state. In 2017, RAICES staff closed 51,000 cases at no cost to the client. Our advocacy and commitment to change are driven by the clients and families we serve every day as our attorneys and legal assistants provide legal advocacy and representation in an immigration system that breaks apart families and leaves millions without pathways to legal status.
Additional contact info
- General questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Want to volunteer or interested in an internship? email@example.com
- Would you like to support our work? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a member of the media and need to contact us? email@example.com
- Are you a San Antonio resident in immigration detention needing representation?
Call (800) 409-2893 on the 15th of every month.
- Do you need assistance crossing an immigration checkpoint for medical care?
Contact 361-861-5163 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Would you like to request a speaker or workshop? This is the request form.
- Need to request immigration accompaniment? This is the request form.