THANK YOU for wanting to support our programs through donating items! RAICES gratefully accepts the items linked below for distribution to our families and use in our programs.
Please fill out a form to coordinate your donation drop-off or mail out.
802 Kentucky Ave
San Antonio, TX
DROP OFF HOURS
Mondays from 9 AM – 4 PM
In-kind Donation FAQ
- What items can we donate?
- RAICES has provided the wish list above that details the items that we need and accept.
- Why does RAICES only accept new or unused clothing?
- We greatly apologize for this inconvenience, but this policy helps ensure that our clients receive items that are of acceptable quality and to avoid any potential health risks.
- Where can I donate my used clothing or other items that you do not accept?
- There are many agencies doing amazing work in our communities who can make good use of your donation. You might consider your local Goodwill or Salvation Army.
- Which offices are accepting donations?
- At this time, RAICES’s Community and Education Center located at 802 Kentucky Ave, San Antonio, TX 78210 is the only office that can accept inkind donations.
- What times can we drop off donations?
- Inkind donation drop-offs only take place every Monday from 9 AM – 5 PM at 802 Kentucky Ave, San Antonio, TX 78210. If you have any issues with this timeslot, please email [email protected]
- Is making an inkind donation tax-deductible?
- Yes! Your donated items can be tax-deductible. According to the IRS, donated clothing and other household goods must be “in good used condition or better.”
- Where do the donated items go to?
- The items you generously donate allow our Social Services team to distribute amongst the communities we serve. Any office related items assist staff in carrying out their services.
- Can you donate items for those currently in detention?
- Unfortunately, we cannot take donated items into the detention centers. To ensure that our staff can continue providing the resources and support to detained individuals, our staff must comply with the detention centers’ regulations.